Tuesday 17 October 2017

Hi Darlings!
Here we are again.....I've had a 2 year hiatus almost from writing about the sims 3+4.
Do you remember me?? (Of course you do!)

I've been reading through some of my older chapters of 'Frank' and 'Holly' and have decided that some (parts) of both are actually quite funny. I may not be the most grammatically correct simmer out there, but at least I'm funny? (It's not like I get many comments)

In the interest of being as transparent as possible about my life as a sims blogger AND a student, I have written down some concrete guidelines for myself, in order to keep things as simple as possible for the both of us.

1. I do not like the sims 4 and thus will not be posting ANYTHING related to it. That unfortunately means that I will not be continuing GGMM.
2. I will not bite off more that I can chew by writing multiple stories at one time. I am still at university and unfortunately, much of my time is taken up by studying. (Don't you worry, I still find time to play The Sims).
3. Frank WILL be continuing.
4. Holly MIGHT be continuing if requested.

We'll see how we go this time.

Look out for more Frank in the day(s) to come.



0 comments:

Post a Comment